Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sleep is the new Black

Rollyo was easy to understand and to use. I didn't look at anyone else's searchrolls but no doubt that would be ? Why would I want anyone to look at mine, I'm already paranoid about the wiki thing, and the Library thing etc. Can this all be deleted when we're finished? Apparently not. So here it is:http://www.rollyo.com/editroll.html?sid=472771 I suppose it would be a time saver at work as one could avoid having to sift through lots of irrelevant stuff. I read in the paper some time ago that people who work with computers spend up to a third of their working day looking at non-work related websites.(Everyone else just stays up all night?)

1 comment:

lupi not the olive oil said...

Cara mia you have been busy! So glad to know you seem determined to see this through, and you're having fun(??) along the way. Your comments are very succinct and I do enjoy reading what you have been discovering. As for gatto nero - MAGNIFICO!